Not available for sale
This product is currently not available for sale.
October 2012 Issue of Dialogues
Includes 3 Interviews:
by: Gerd Plewig, MD interviewed by Jeremy Moss, MD
Errors in Dermatology
by: Stephen Helms, MD interviewed by Eliot Mostow, MD
Pediatric Drug Eruptions
by: John Browning, MD interviewed by Warren Heymann, MD
Target Audience: Dermatologists and other health care
professionals who wish to access and update their current knowledge of
1. Recognize and appropriately manage patients with acne resulting from syndromes such as polycystic ovary syndrome and congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
2. Determine the appropriateness of referring patients with acne syndromes for genetic counseling.
3. Restate examples of medical errors in dermatology practice.
4. Develop systematic strategies, such as checklists, to reduce medical errors in dermatologic practice.
5. Differentiate between minor and severe drug reactions such as urticaria multiforme and Stevens - Johnson syndrome and determine appropriate intervention.
CME credit is only available to purchasers. CME expires September 30, 2015
The American Academy of Dermatology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Dermatology designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Creditsï¿½. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAD Recognized Credit Statement
Dialogues in Dermatology is recognized by the American Academy of Dermatology for 2.00 AAD Recognized Credit and may be used toward the AAD Continuing Medical Education Award.
Supported browsers: FireFox (3+), Google Chrome (5+), Internet Explorer (7+), Safari (5+), Opera (10+).
Adobe Reader (or other PDF reader) to view PDF files.