Not available for sale
This product is currently not available for sale.
August 2012 Issue of Dialogues
Includes 3 Interviews:
by Marcus McFerren, MD, PhD interviewed by Jeremy Moss, MD
by Misha Rosenbach, MD interviewed by Warren Heymann, MD
Electronic Health Records
by Mark Kaufmann, MD interviewed by Ashish Bhatia, MD
Target Audience: Dermatologists and other health care
professionals who wish to access and update their current knowledge of
- At the conclusion of this learning activity, participants should be able to:
- List key plant allergens.
- Advise patients on plant allergen avoidance.
- Diagnose cutaneous sarcoidosis more efficiently.
- Order the appropriate tests to determine vitamin D levels in patients with sarcoidosis.
- Identify the best practices of EHR implementation.
- Discuss how to be a “meaningful user” of an EHR system.
CME credit is only available to purchasers. CME expires August 31, 2015
The American Academy of Dermatology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Dermatology designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAD Recognized Credit Statement
Dialogues in Dermatology is recognized by the American Academy of Dermatology for 2.00 AAD Recognized Credit and may be used toward the AAD Continuing Medical Education Award.
Supported browsers: FireFox (3+), Google Chrome (5+), Internet Explorer (7+), Safari (5+), Opera (10+).
Adobe Reader (or other PDF reader) to view PDF files.