This product can only be purchased online by AAD members
Please login with your AAD member account to purchase.
If you are not an AAD member please call AAD Customer Service at (888) 462-3376 to purchase.
Get the revised E/M Coding Guidelines with this pack!
Achieve coding excellence and avoid costly errors with the Coding Ultimate Pack. This pack helps your practice ensure year-round accurate code selection, and provides you with essential information for understanding modifiers and 2021 documentation requirements. Includes the Coding Webinar All-Access Pass (four live webinars and on-demands). Also includes a BONUS webinar with AADA Coders, Coding Guidance for the Year Ahead, to air April 15, 2021. Get FREE shipping with this pack!
Coding Ultimate Pack includes:
• 2021 Coding & Billing for Dermatology with FREE CPT®, ICD-10-CM, E/M, and Teledermatology express coders (now available)
• Principles of Documentation for Dermatology, Fourth Edition (Ships in January)
• CPT® 2021 Professional Edition (now available)
• ICD-10-CM 2021: The Complete Official Codebook (now available)
• HCPCS Level II 2021 Professional Edition (Ships late Jan./early Feb. 2021)
• 2021 Coding Webinar All-Access Pass (four live webinars and on-demands)
• BONUS webinar with the AADA’s Coders – April 15, 2021
The 2021 Coding Webinars
All-Access Pass titles included with this pack :
All webinars begin at 12p.m. (CT).
this pack for $599 - a savings of $252!
Note: Books will ship separately based on release date. If you return a book(s) from the pack, you will pay full price for the products you are keeping.
CPT/ICD-10-CM will ship in October 2020. Remaining products included in this pack will ship in December 2020.
2021 Coding Webinar Titles:
• Coding & Practice Updates for 2021 - January 14, 2021
• BONUS WEBINAR Coding Guidance for the Year Ahead - April 15, 2021
• Navigating the 2021 E/M Coding Guideline Revisions - May 20, 2021
• Documentation Requirements – The Record Speaks for Itself - August 19, 2021
• Clean Up Your Coding Conundrums and Accounts Receivable Clutter - October 21, 2021
All webinars begin at 12 p.m. (CT). Titles may be subject to change as new topics emerge. You will be notified if there are changes, or visit aad.org/webinars for the most up-to-date information.
• Each webinar is 60 minutes in length. Registrants receive a copy of the presentation and access to the on-demand webinar.
• Live webinars give you a chance to ask your practice-specific questions during an exclusive Q&A with AADA expert coders.
You will receive an email 24-48 hours prior to the event with instructions on how to access the webinar, or you can access it through Your Account page by following the instructions below.
Here's how to access your All-Access Pass Webinars:
Live Webinars - Emails will be sent 24-48-hours prior to the live webinar taking place with step-by-step instructions on logging in and downloading the PowerPoint presentation. Note: All correspondence will be sent to the email associated with the account from which the purchase was made.
On-Demand Webinars - On-demand webinars will be uploaded to the "Your Account" page approximately 2-3 weeks after the live webinar takes place. You will be able to find each on-demand webinar under the column titled "Webinars.”