This product can only be purchased online by AAD members
Please login with your AAD member account to purchase.
If you are not an AAD member please call AAD Customer Service at (888) 462-3376 to purchase.
Stay current on trending coding topics and maximize your training budget - without leaving the office. Our experts will cover the most pressing coding, reimbursement and documentation topics affecting dermatology in 2021, while giving you the ability to ask your own questions during the live Q&A!
Coding Webinars for
• Coding & Practice Updates for 2021 - January 14, 2021
• Navigating the 2021 E/M Coding Guideline Revisions - May 20, 2021
• Documentation Requirements - The Record Speaks for Itself - August 19, 2021
• Clean up your Coding Conundrums and Accounts Receivable Clutter - October 21, 2021
All webinars begin at 12p.m. (CT) and include the on-demand recording 2-3 weeks after the live event!
Titles may be subject to change as new topics emerge. You will be notified if there are changes or visit aad.org/webinars for the most up-to-date information.
• Each webinar is 60 minutes in length. Registrants receive a copy of the presentation and access to the on-demand webinar.
• Live webinars give you a chance to ask your practice-specific questions during an exclusive Q&A with AADA expert coders.
You will receive an email 24-48 hours prior to the event with instructions on how to access the webinar, or you can access it through Your Account page by following the instructions below.
Here's how to access your All-Access Pass Webinars:
Live Webinars - Emails will be sent 24-48-hours prior to the live webinar taking place with step-by-step instructions on logging in and downloading the PowerPoint presentation. Note: All correspondence will be sent to the email associated with the account from which the purchase was made.
On-Demand Webinars - On-demand webinars will be uploaded to the "Your Account" page approximately 2-3 weeks after the live webinar takes place. You will be able to find each on-demand webinar under the column titled "Webinars.”