This product can only be purchased online by AAD members
Please login with your AAD member account to purchase.
If you are not an AAD member please call AAD Customer Service at (888) 462-3376 to purchase.
Stay current on trending coding topics and
maximize your training budget - without leaving the office.
Our experts will cover the most
pressing coding, reimbursement and documentation topics affecting dermatology in
2020, while giving you the ability to ask your own questions during the
Coding Webinars for 2020:
• Coding & Practice Updates for 2020 - Available On-Demand for Pass Purchasers
• Bonus Webinar with AADA Coding Experts! - February 20, 2020 (for Ultimate Pack purchasers only)
• Mastering Modifiers - May 21, 2020
• The Ins and Outs of Audits and Appeals - August 20, 2020
• Conquering Coding - What You Need to Know - October 15, 2020
All webinars begin at 12p.m. (CT) and include the on-demand recording 3-4 weeks after the live event!
Titles may be subject to change as new topics emerge. You will be notified if
there are changes or visit aad.org/webinars for the most up-to-date
SPECIAL OFFER: Purchase the Coding Ultimate Pack and you get the full set of AADA and AMA coding manuals along with the 2020 Coding Webinar All-Access Pass – a $249 value when purchased separately. Plus, you’ll get a BONUS webinar with the AADA’s Coding Experts.
How it works:
• Each webinar is 60 minutes in length. Registrants receive a copy of the presentation and access to the on-demand.
• Live webinars give you a chance to ask your practice-specific questions during an exclusive Q&A with AADA expert coders.
All webinars begin at 12p.m. (CT). Titles may be subject to change as new topics emerge. You will be notified if there are changes, or visit aad.org/webinars for the most up-to-date information.
You will receive an email 24-48 hours prior to the event with instructions on how to access the webinar, or you can access it through Your Account page by following the instructions below.
Here's how to access your All-Access Pass Webinars:
Live Webinar – An Email will be sent 24-48-hours prior to the live webinar taking place with step-by-step instructions on logging in and downloading the PowerPoint presentation. Note: All correspondence will be sent to the email associated with the account from which the purchase was made.
On-Demand Webinar – The on-demand webinar will be uploaded
to the "Your Account" page approximately 3-4 weeks after the live webinar takes
place. You will be able to find it under the column titled