This product can only be purchased online by AAD members
Please login with your AAD member account to purchase.
If you are not an AAD member please call AAD Customer Service at (888) 462-3376 to purchase.
Coding Flash Sale going on NOW!
Shop our best prices of the year.
While supplies last!
Was: $99 Now: $69
A $30 savings!
On member pricing only
Don’t leave your documentation to chance and risk loss
of revenue! Denials are tedious and part of everyday practice,
this new edition will help ensure your practice knows how to build
a strong appeal letter to the payer by supporting the CPT® and
ICD-10-CM codes you have reported, reimbursement guidelines and documentation on which the claim
is payable. This new edition will make sure your documentation is
complete and concise to meet quality measures, avoid the penalty, and
get an incentive.
Principles of Documentation for Dermatology, Second Edition Includes:
• NEW! Exclusive content on constructing stronger appeal letters
• NEW! 2019 MIPS updates and quality measure updates
• Documentation specifications for CPT® and ICD-10-CM
• Vignettes and sample cases that demonstrate good, better, best examples of required documentation for dermatology services
• How to capture key elements in documentation to support quality measures
• Avoiding documentation pitfalls that could lead to lost reimbursement
SPECIAL OFFER : Now you can get all your AADA dermatology-specific coding products bundled together with this manual and the 2019 Coding and Billing for Dermatology manual. Find this manual in our new 2019 Coding Essentials Pack and save $19 off the already discounted products.