Overcome skin biopsy coding challenges and
Learn how to differentiate between the new multiple biopsy techniques including tangential, punch and incisional biopsy codes and when to apply them. Plus, take a closer look at real-world skin biopsy challenges and specific tips to overcome them.
This on-demand webinar will cover:
• How to code
and tell the difference between multiple biopsy techniques including:
tangential, punch and incisional biopsy codes.
• NCCI (National Correct Coding Initiative) edits and examples for the new skin biopsy code set
• Tips and techniques to overcome common skin biopsy code challenges
• How to replace modifiers correctly with appropriate code combinations
• Challenges and scenarios experienced by your peers as they report the biopsy codes
SPECIAL OFFER: Save $50 when you purchase this webinar in our 2019 Webinar All-Access Pass ! Includes 7 webinars for 2019.
Each webinar is 60 minutes in length. Registrants
receive a copy of the presentation and access to the on-demand.
• Live webinars give you a chance to ask your practice-specific questions during an exclusive Q&A with AADA expert coders.
All webinars begin at 12p.m. (CT). Titles may be subject to change as new topics emerge. You will be notified if there are changes or visit aad.org/webinars for the most up-to-date information.
You will receive an email 24-48 hours prior to the event with instructions on how to access the webinar, or you can access it through Your Account page by following the instructions below.
Here's how to access your All-Access Pass Webinars:
Live Webinar – An Email will be sent 24-48-hours prior to the live webinar taking place with step-by-step instructions on logging in and downloading the PowerPoint presentation. Note: All correspondence will be sent to the email associated with the account from which the purchase was made.
On-Demand Webinar – The on-demand webinar will be uploaded to the "Your Account" page approximately 3-4 weeks after the live webinar takes place. You will be able to find it under the column titled "Webinars."