Not available for sale
This product is currently not available for sale.
Coding Flash Sale going on
Shop our best prices of the year.
While supplies last!
Was: $135 Now: $99
A $36 savings!
On member pricing only
Designed for dermatology practices, this manual will help minimize coding
errors, reduce claim denials, and show you how to access and use 2019
dermatology-specific code sets to accurately submit your claims. Featuring the
AMA CPT® procedure codes and guidelines specific to dermatology, new ICD-10-CM
updates, MUE, and HCPCS codes, and modifier tips and examples — use this as your
daily codebook in your dermatology practice!
2019 Coding and Billing for Dermatology includes:
• NEW! 2019 CPT® and ICD-10-CM dermatology-specific code updates
• Modifier tips and examples most used in dermatology
• ICD-10-CM concepts such as NOS, NEC, “use additional code,” and “codes first”
• Payer requirements for code selection
• How to differentiate levels of E/M services
Includes free E/M pocket pro, dermatology ICD-10-CM express coder,
and CPT® express coder with each manual.
SPECIAL OFFER : Now you can get all your AADA dermatology-specific coding products bundled together with this manual and Principles of Documentation for Dermatology, Second Edition. Find this manual in our 2019 Coding Essentials Pack and save $19 off the already discounted products.