Not available online
This product is currently not sold online. To order please call 866.503.7546.
Coding Flash Sale going on
Shop our best prices of the year.
While supplies last!
Was: $135 Now: $99
A $36 savings!
On member pricing only
Designed for dermatology practices, this manual will help minimize coding
errors, reduce claim denials, and show you how to access and use 2019
dermatology-specific code sets to accurately submit your claims. Featuring the
AMA CPT® procedure codes and guidelines specific to dermatology, new ICD-10-CM
updates, MUE, and HCPCS codes, and modifier tips and examples — use this as your
daily codebook in your dermatology practice!
2019 Coding and Billing for Dermatology includes:
• NEW! 2019 CPT® and ICD-10-CM dermatology-specific code updates
• Modifier tips and examples most used in dermatology
• ICD-10-CM concepts such as NOS, NEC, “use additional code,” and “codes first”
• Payer requirements for code selection
• How to differentiate levels of E/M services
Includes free E/M pocket pro, dermatology ICD-10-CM express coder,
and CPT® express coder with each manual.
SPECIAL OFFER : Now you can get all your AADA dermatology-specific coding products bundled together with this manual and Principles of Documentation for Dermatology, Second Edition. Find this manual in our 2019 Coding Essentials Pack and save $19 off the already discounted products.