Modifiers can be confusing. Don't let them be.
Attend the Modifiers 59 & 76 Unraveling the Confusion – Live Webinar on April 19, 2018 and learn how accurate coding and reporting of services are critical to proper billing. Knowing how to look up Medicare Procedure to Procedure (PTP) code pair edits and Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs) can help your practice avoid coding and billing errors and subsequent payment denials. This webinar will help you sort out the confusion surrounding MUEs, modifiers 76 and 59 versus 51 and NCCI edits as they relate to Medicare billing mandates.
Date: April 19, 2018
Time: Noon - 1 p.m. CT
Registration Closes: April 16, 2018 at 5 p.m. (CT)
Modifiers 59 & 76 Unraveling the Confusion:
• Learn how to appropriately append Modifier 59 to the correct code pairs
• Understand the difference between Modifier -59, 76 and -51
• Understand the how to utilize the CMS NCCI edits file
Every 2018 live webinar is complemented with a Q&A session that delivers answers to coding questions that can save you research time and identify optimal reimbursement opportunities. The live webinars are recorded and are available for “on-demand “to provide the flexibility to watch our webinars anytime or anywhere.
SPECIAL OFFER: If you like this live webinar you can find it in our exclusive 2018 Webinar All-Access Pass for just $399, savings of $994! This pass includes upcoming live webinars as well as on-demands covering the latest coding topics including ICD-10, CPT®, and more. Order NOW and Save.
Access to the Live Webinar: All correspondence will be sent to the
email associated with the account from which the purchase was made. Emails will
be sent 48-hours prior to the Live Webinar taking place.
Live Webinars may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled event. Thereafter, live webinars are non-refundable and cannot be applied to an existing or upcoming webinar
SPECIAL OFFER: If you like this live webinar you can find it in our exclusive 2018 Webinar All-Access Pass for just $399, savings of $994! This pass includes upcoming live and on-demands in 2018 covering the latest coding topics including ICD-10, CPT®, and more. Order NOW and Save.
2018 Webinar Titles
• Coding & Practice Updates for 2018 (Dec. 7, 2017)
• Final Coding & Practice Updates for 2018 (Jan. 18, 2018)
• Modifiers 59 & 76 Unraveling the Confusion (Apr. 19, 2018)
• MIPS and its Impact on Coding & Documentation (May 17, 2018)
• Correct Coding Today, Will Keep Payer Auditors Away (Sept. 20, 2018)
• Ask the Coders - Pearls for a Successful Dermatology Practice (Oct. 18, 2018)
• Biopsy! More Than Skin Deep (Nov. 15, 2018)